We are looking for an Events/Fundraising Officer.
Wages negotiable – Full time – 40 hours
As an Events/Fundraising Officer, you will be organising events and campaigns to raise money and other kinds of donations for LIC such as the maintenance of the mosque and the new development. You will be expected to design promotional materials and increase awareness of the organisation’s work, goals and financial needs.
- To lead in the organisation and administration of a range of LIC events, including conferences, dinners, Eid, fundraising, social events etc.
- To be responsible for the productions of events from conception through to completion.
- Develop public fundraising opportunities and activities.
- To create a system and contacts for fundraising initiatives.
Recommended person specification:
- Experience of a wide range of fundraising activities & events.
- Good problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills.
- Can work under pressure.
Job application closing date: Sunday 19th September 2021
To request an application form, please contact the LIC admin office on 0208 690 5090 or email [email protected]. Return your completed form and supporting statement to the admin office (address below).
LIC has a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Office (formerly known as Criminal record Bureau). Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.