We now have vacancies open at LIC. For more information, see below:
We are looking for an Events Coordinator.
Full time (40 hours) – Salary can range from 21K to 27K based on experience.
As an Events Coordinator, you will be organising events and campaigns to raise money and other kinds of donations for LIC such as the maintenance of the mosque and the new development. You will be expected to design promotional materials and increase awareness of the organisation’s work, goals and financial needs.
- To lead in the organisation and administration of a range of LIC events, including conferences, dinners, Eid, fundraising, social events etc.
- To be responsible for the productions of events from conception through to completion.
- Develop public fundraising opportunities and activities.
- To create a system and contacts for fundraising initiatives.
Recommended person specification:
- Experience of a wide range of fundraising activities & events.
- Good problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills.
- Can work under pressure.
Job application closing date: Sunday 5th July 2022
If you are interested, please email us your CV to [email protected]
LIC has a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Office (formerly known as Criminal record Bureau). Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.