Important information about our Funeral Fund
If you want to register as a member of the LIC Funeral Fund you can do so by going to our 'Apply' page and filing out the form. Once you submit the form you will receive a confirmation email followed by a copy of your submitted form, your Standing Order form and your REFERENCE ID. Keep this ID safe as you will need it every time you need to contact us for any reason regarding your membership.
If you do not have an email address you can print the application form, fill it out and hand it in at our reception office at Lewisham Islamic Centre where we will process a REFERENCE ID for you while you fill out a standing order form.
You will receive a policy schedule to keep safe once all forms are filled, photocopied and, if need be, sent off.
If you have any queries or want to use any of the options in relation to this policy, please call us on 0208 690 5090 or write to us at our principle office. When making any inquiries please quote your REFERENCE ID as shown in your policy schedule or confirmation email. We may record and monitor calls. Call charges will vary. You can also email us at:
Change this policy
You should contact us at our principle office if you want to request any of the following changes:
- Extend or reduce the policy term
- Remove a registered member
- Change in Marital Status. The policy will automatically reflect the current marital status.
- Change the frequency of your membership fee payments from annually to monthly or monthly to annually.
- All changes requested will be accessed based on the members' circumstances at that period. We will confirm if the change means this policy has to be cancelled and a new policy issued, which may have different terms and conditions. A change may affect the premiums that are payable.
- You can cancel this policy at any time.
- Once this policy starts we will send you a notice of your right to cancel. If you cancel this policy, we would not refund any fees paid.
- If you cancel this policy, the policy will end and no further fees will be payable and no benefits to the cancelled policy would be offered.
Make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint about the service you have received from us, or you would like us to send you a copy of our Internal complaint handling procedure, please contact us on 0208 690 5090. Alternatively, you can write to us at:
LIC Funeral Fund
363 - 365 Lewisham High Street